Monday 9 July 2012

Welcome to TechyInfo.Com

This is it! Its Official! Its my first blog and it's for the LOVE of IT.

At some point in life, I wanted to be an engineer; a Petroleum Engineer to be precise after which I would work in an oil company (talk of dreams and hope) . But as destiny would have it, I didn't get the required Jamb score to study my darling engineering course hence I was offered to study Computer Science. I accepted my computer science offer halfheartedly and re-enrolled for Jamb. By the time I was introducesd to the world of Computing, I had a change of heart,dream,hope, aspirations etc.

I remember vividly when I took the course Distributed Computing and was introduced to the world of networking, immediately I knew it was the area I was going to specilise in and since then; Its been an amazing walk with IT & C.

Talking about TechyInfo.Com blog, It promises to be your one stop blog for all ICT news, info, updates and lots of fun while being informed.


Lets get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment